|
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Had a lecture on disability this morning with a real disabled patient giving the talk. It was interesting how she talked about her gradually getting disabled since when she was a teenage. Put yourself in shoes and imagine how you would feel and cope with this. One must have a lot of courage. Someone with limited physical ability, yet she still holds on strongly and shows her passion in life. Isn't this an inspiration? Her aim giving the lecture was to raise awareness of barriers when pharmacists communicating with disabled patients and how we should tackle it. This lecture sent me off to ponder and that I should go out and look for opportunities, enjoy life, do things while I can, and that I should not dwell on the past and I should move on. You need to try to see if it is the right fit. Make life meaningful. |
|


