A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Yes Valentine's Day. How did i spend it?
Helping Shaun making paper roses for the whole afternoon. I actually don't mind. Well, he made most of it. I made a few and checking my realestate most times.
Decided to stay over at a friend's place in st lucia just because i wanted to stay away from the awkwardness of being in the another friend's house at roma street. Dodged that and still ended up being a lightbulb flashing here. And I just found out a friend of mine just got into relationship.

My circle of friends, most seem to be in relationship. Seems like everywhere i go, i'm a thirdwheel. Shaun's gonna laugh at me! So funny.

Looking for houses. If unfurnished house, where can I find extra money to buy furniture? Peer pressure in almost everything. Causes of my loss of appetite.

Seeing myself in this state by myself, isn't it a bit sad?

有没有人可以说一些安慰的话?


Back to top