A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011


So yes I had this feeling of hopelessness and great great disappointment this afternoon when I couldn't find my way back from cooper plains to city. Well, blame my curiosity and go-without-plan-or-consequences. Long story in betwee. Forward to when I was looking for nearest train station and realised it wasn't that near. So I walked back to the main road and found a bus stop. And last bus coming in another 20mins. I thought it wouldn't come and that would have freaked me out. I know I could call a cab but how was I gonna described where I was to the cab driver. What was worse is that I promised to have dinner with two friends of mine at 5.30pm. I obviously didn't make it on time. I really felt bad about it! If things don't go right, we just need to accept it and learn from it. Make ourself better for next time. Although the impact was really bad, at least I understand it now. Maybe appearance is really a plus in everything. Maybe it isn't real at all.


Back to top