A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, February 26, 2011


So! I'm back in Brisbane now! How quiet it feels like here. No good home food. Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner all by myself again. And how the upcoming uni work are going to stress me out. Having looked at PHRM3011 schedule, I'm just totally 'amazed'. Well, there's something to look forward to which is the bus trip to rural areas. But not the after-trip-stuffs. Presentations and whatever assessments. Sigh. And I need to look for placements. And how I don't have free-lecture day this semester. Sucks. Well, it's up to me now to create a good time management. Otherwise it's going to be not so easy. I really need to get my head around things. I always feel like I'm lost in the air, floating to elsewhere. Really!

So new year new attitude new perspectives.
Healthier food and more workouts!


Back to top