|
Monday, November 15, 2010
Okay! So knowing that tomorrow will be my last written exam for this year (hopefully no supp!), I can't really focus now like how I did for my crazy last week. Three written exams in a row with one day break before another written exam. In a week! How fun was that huh? I did really crap in my phrm2012 exam. Like totally crap. Why didn't I check the Bb forum the night before exam and that I would have known that the Day 1 is actually when you start on your first active hormonal pill. But even so, I would have known it already from reading my lecture notes. But why couldn't I recall about it in the exam? And with that, 20marks gone! On top of that, I made several silly mistakes with the 2marks MCQ. It was just another bad exam! Despite that, the rest were pretty much alright. Well, I haven't found out a lot of silly mistakes yet. AND YOU! You always made my day. Always. I just couldn't stop thinking about it, though that was like how many days ago. I wish I could see you soon again! Real soon and now that contacting each other has got a lot easier :) |
|


