A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, August 22, 2010


Starting community pharmacy placement tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it. Part of the reason is that I'm worried that I will screw up the whole 3-4 hours by just not concentrating at work/not listening properly/not knowing what to do exactly. It's not like I was still in first year, having just a small tint of drug knowledge. That could be a good excuse. But I'm in second year now. And supposedly, I should pretty much start to know how to handle situations etc. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will be shun shun li li tomorrow. And please the preceptor, please be nice to me :)

And I'm still really lazy. I've never felt this lazy before. And I have been watching videos a lot lately regardless of the lecture notes in front of me. haha! I seriously need to do real study :(

And yeah, I might not be going back in end of Nov. Thing's changed. After all the unfortunate events that I've heard, I pray to God- Please God, may my family be blessed with good health always.

And yeh you're all over in my head again. I hope you keep your promise and see you in 2 weeks time :)


Back to top