A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, August 15, 2010


It was last friday night when I received a shocking text from my mom. That a good friend of my dad's passed away. He was just in his middle age and looked pretty healthy to me everytime I saw him. I wasn't really close to him and his family- well, I guess soon since his son will be my second cousin's husband-to-be. So I couldn't hold back my tears after knowing that unfortunate event. Then everything just came along with it. We wouldn't know what will happen tomorrow or the day after that. Life is a miracle, but it could just end at any point of time.

So I think this has made me reflect a bit about what I've done in my life. What's worth doing. And to feel contented about, to appreciate every little things, to consider my goals etc


Back to top