|
Friday, July 30, 2010
hey blog! good to be back again. If I'm back here, it means that I've something to tell. I know that several past posts were pretty depressing ones. Very depressing indeed. Now that I start to think why I've never posted up nice happy things. haha! Because I was happy and that made everything super okay for me! So I had nothing to complain about. Well, this post is an exception. I'm not sad, not happy either- just neutral :) My winter break was awesome. Not wasted at all. What I meant by not wasted is that I had fun most of the time and yeh quite a bit of my money were gone! haha! well, I guess that was what I had to pay for my fun? Week 1 of uni has almost come to an end. Everything is still okay. Just that I'm still in a very lazy mode. Need a pump to suck up all my energy back from semester 1. I've got to make full use of this weekend for fun before I throw myself into depression again. I'm reaching 20 in a few months. Haha! And I need to find a purpose in my life. I was talking to a close friend of mine few days ago and he mentioned about another friend of mine who I've been wondering how he has been recently. Just something came up in my mind, that if I ever see him again, I guess I'd want to know some answers. Okay. Ta! |
|


