A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, June 10, 2010


Yes, I am here again. I guess I must have caused my blog depressed to death for all the depressing posts I put up. Yeah, take Antidepressant to treat depression, my blog.

I guess the best way to study and then remember is to really indulge into it. Be happy when you study. Don't let your brain wander off with some random thoughts or depressing ones. Because all the information just couldn't get in (with some long-term potentiation help) if you feel super duper stressed. And you tend to forget easily before the exams. And you have to read all over again the night before exam. And that's when things get so worse that you feel that it's better to just open the window and jump off the building. haha. kidding!

Anyways, I'm sleep deprived and I think this is not very healthy. wells, obviously. I'm losing my REM sleep. why am i still wasting time here? I think it's going to be another sleep-deprived night. I'm still waiting for the time of me breaking down silently.

Yes and random thoughts f- you. Go away please.


Back to top