|
Monday, May 3, 2010
Woohoo! I love long weekends! =) Went to Movieworld in Gold Coast yesterday. super duper fun and exciting to the infinity. The rides are super awesome! There is this ride which got us wet like we just came out from shower. lols. That was because we went on it for like 4 times. 2 in morning and 2 in the evening before leaving movieworld. Because we splashed water onto each other while on the ride, that got us two times wetter than the other people. Well, it says keep your hands on the boat. But who cared when we had so much fun! =) Tasted the water when the boat slided down and splashed water everywhere. It wasn't nice at all! It all depends on who you go with on the ride and never ever sit in the middle. Cause you'll always be the victim when people at the back and front tried to splash water! Oh and the Superman ride. I have to say this. O M G ! It is super fast. Like you don't even have time to scream. As in your screems lagged behind! Going on once is enough for me. hahah. Back to city in the evening and stopped at South Bank for the fireworks event at Buddha Festival. It was until last night that I realised how amazing and colourful the fireworks were. I've never felt that way before. I guess I've grown up maybe. hahaha. And went on for Korean Dinner at Madtongsan. Yums! I love the Beef Hotpot. I had to leave early though cause we didn't want to miss the bus. Otherwise I would have stayed a bit longer cause it was so much fun to stay with them =) ! uni starts tomorrow. sigh. I need to work my ass off very very soon. ps/ I will try that beef hotpot again at madtongsan. sometime soon. yes, soon. =] |
|


