A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, April 23, 2010


Now I have to really work on my BIOM Pract Report. That sucks! I hate writing and searching for journal articles. And reading them up with so many fancy sciency words. Yes. I never lie. It's gonna take a long long time. And that I'm kinda worried that I won't have enough time for it, although Monday is a holiday (Have some event going on). It's due next Friday. Yes. I know there's one freaking long week for it. But it ain't long enough! =(

Sometimes I feel so disappointed in myself.. in some ways.
And I feel disappointed in others too.

Things just don't always happen as you want it to be.

I'm just a 19-year-old girl who is trying to make the most out of my everyday life before it's too late to do so. So don't let me down and I promise I won't let you down.

I really hate random thoughts/memories spring up in my mind! So hard to get it of them!

Though I like random plans/talks.


Back to top