|
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Been thinking quite a lot of stuffs than usual today. Not many, but just a bit more than usual. Life is a game. You need to make decisions for survival. And sometimes you lose opportunities to win when you think there's a better way ahead to grab the trophy. So in the end, you take a long detour to win. Which takes a lot of effort. But is it not the journey to win that is important? I see crowds. I see myself drowning in the loud voices of the crowds. I never want to say that particular word that I've omitted from my dictionary. I dread so much for thinking that word. Though it happens to me almost everyday, like I feel it almost everyday. But I just can't admit that, although I can feel it. Starts with a A day out for me is good. It somehow killed that word/feeling for me. But it will never go away. And I always have random thoughts. I hate it. I need to shake it away everytime. I hate it when several thoughts attack me simultaneously. It's so irritating. I hate it when things don't go right. And everything seems to go wrong so much. I just need to be positive again. |
|


