A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, March 6, 2010


I had what I think it's the most-gorgeous-and-perfect dream so far.. It's just hard to believe that. That is going to be in my top list of best dreams! He He He.. But I can't mention what the dream is about! I can remember vaguely who the other character was. It was just so vague and that it cut out at the very interesting moment of all. Anyways, that made me snuggling in bed longer..

Day 6 of week 1 of the new semester.. Obviously, a lot of stuffs look so new to me. But it's only week 1 and heaps of things are coming. I wonder if I can survive this hectic year. And I procrastinate!! Motivation.. Please come back to me!


Back to top