|
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Alice in wonderland!! Not too bad.. The 3D was awesome! But having two glasses on me is not a good idea. Not very comfortable indeed. But I'm keeping the 3D glasses! =) Had dinner at Little Singapore. It was good until the waiters kept on wanting to clear the plates. Like hinting that we should stop and pay the bills and get out. Hahaha. Oh wells, I don't mind, cause one of the waiters is kinda good-looking. He He He. Cuci Mata again! =P And and.. After settling the money stuffs outside the restaurant and walking back into the city centre, I met this guy. He was one of the church group members last year. So we know each other. And we waved at each other, as in saying HI. I took me a while to recognise him.. But oh wells, he looked smart. My heartbeat kinda increased. I was like.. woow.. What happened to me? LOL Anyways, that's pretty much of today. I was going to hand in resumes today before going for movie. But this idea seems like never to happen. So I must do it before going to PACE tomorrow. And I've been procrastinating! |
|


