|
Thursday, September 10, 2009
At times, I feel that life is not fair. Just when you thought you have been working hard on something- really putting in a lot of effort-, it turned out to be not the thing that you desired. Is it karma? Something that you've done wrong in the past seeks its compensation at the present life. I found out that I couldn't express my thoughts, my feelings, my versatile personality. I couldn't even figure out what I'm thinking- It feels like- I don't know; It is just so different. I'm no longer being inspired or motivated by anything. The motivation vapourises within a limited time frame. Even if I have tried my best (or I actually haven't), I still hate the way it is to me. I can't understand why I don't deserve anything better than these. It's really a pain to accept the fact that it is the way it is. I don't know when this kind of era will possibly end. I hate it more when I found out even more about the unfairness. The only possible way to get this over is- treat them as something that will make you stronger in life. Think it positively and accept what it is. Others might have been worse than you. And probably the problem is in you yourself. It is you- that you need to change. |
|


