|
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Look! I don't know how I should feel. But I passed all my exams! my 1010 was so close to failing - pheww.. I guess I better be more organised next semester. It would be scary.. Meantime, enjoy my holidays first :) And I watched Bruno today! my god! That movie gave me a long good laugh at it, but at the same time made me screaming all way through the movie. You have no idea how disgusting it is! ugh... oh wells, I'm reading New Moon now. I think I'm so in love with edward cullen. sigh. How perfect he is! Have a job interview tomorrow at 10am. Hopefully I will be able to get it through all right. I really need a casual job. Though I know I need to focus on my studies. But say if I can be more organised next sem? |
|


