|
Friday, May 1, 2009
As usual, you will find at this time of the year that I will start making complaints about my hair. And now I'm starting it. And the next posts will be more about it. lol. Yes, my fringe is giving me a bit of headache now! The roots of my hair are growing to be curlier and you can see the difference since I'm having a short straight hair at the moment. My sleek bob. So.. I need a straigtener :( And I've been thinking to buy a printer. The one that is sold for $59.95. Reasonably cheap? I know the ink cartridges are costly. ergh. :( Had chem1030 practice exam just now at 5.30pm. It doesn't count into the final mark though. at least I was trying my best. I know I didn't really do well. I expect a passing grade. When I got home, it was like around 7pm. Did this and that. Dinner at 8.30pm. huh :( so sad. so many things to get them done. Got a call from mom just a while ago. hmph. :( hope things will get better sooner. I just hope I can get a part-time job soon, or am I not working hard for it? I'l probably work during semester break. hopefully I'l get a job then. I have always wanted to sleep earlier everytime, but I just couldn't make it at times. I haven't been getting 8 hours or more sleep each day since then. have i not been sincere enough? The faith in me is not strong enough. |
|


