|
Friday, April 3, 2009
Pretty obvious. I'm still wide awake! The coffee that I took during the refreshments after the Plenary Lecture this evening is still in action. Well, that lecture is sort of not entertaining at all. I didn't really get what he said. What he had been talking is about his research on drugs in sports. I was really tired and hungry after my Biol Pract which ended at around 5pm. And then this lecture at 5.30pm until about 7pm when people started to crave for the refreshments. I was smirking by myself when I sensed that the real me was really back. Aww, man! I'm eating very much again these days, without cutting down some calories. And thanks to one of my coursemates for giving me a ride home. It is really dodgy to walk 15mins from the bus stop back to my house alone at real dark night. And it wasn't a good weather either. So I got home in a bit. The weather! It has been raining cats and dogs yesterday for the whole day! And it started to rain again this evening. The melodies of rainy days. I love it, but not when I have to get home by walking in the heavy rain! And I can't wash my clothes! :( I have a Biol Pract Report to due this Sunday before 5pm. Sad :( I have to stay at home again to finish up my report. I need to work on it 'cos it's being assessed. Some mistakes may cause fatal effect on my marks. I'm looking forward to easter break and mid-sem hols. So I can go out again! I haven't actually got to look around most of Brisbane city and other suburbs. It is my 6th week here. Well, I'll take it slow and steady since I have 5 years to be stuck in here. (: Ban my internet and msn, so I won't get online or engrossed in Facebook. lol. It's raining cats and dogs again outside. 12.52am- wanting to go to bed, but mentally awake. |
|


