|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
It is Tuesday of the week of mid semester break! I'm left with 5 days of freedom from lectures! oh my! I haven't really enjoyed stuffs yet, and haven't been doing much work as well. Went to UQ to return books this morning, stayed there for a while and left at around 11am. Bought stuffs in coles. Again, I was carrying a 2L skimmed milk with other stuffs which might sum up to 3+kg. It was killing me to bring these stuffs back home. But I went on, not giving up. And got home. was out of my breath! So and so, I prepared stuffs for dinner. Ate mi goreng with a half-boiled egg for lunch which I think it's the best lunch ever. haha. I was hungry. Then, was trying to get back to my BIOL stuffs. I have been ignoring it, though it is my favourite subject. I tried to start, but got distracted by small things. Ended up taking papers, pens and the I-don't-know-how-much-it-weighs-but-it-is-way-so-heavy Biology textbook to the balcony. Sat there, opened the book and stared up into the sky. LOL. Looking over the City and the blue sky, again millions of random things were running in my mind. I remembered St. George Tower back in Perth. haha. Lots and lots, and it will take me hours to say them. So I'll leave it here and take my shower now. Ta~ |
|


