|
Monday, April 13, 2009
YAY! Went to Logan IKEA finally. haha. It was a long long journey back and forth which almost made me puke, but of course I didn't. Even though it was raining cats and dogs for the whole day, a promise to go is a promise. So I was at home for the whole morning until I went out at 11.15am, which made me miss the bus or the bus just didn't come. Was a bit frustrated! Waited for another half hour for the next 412 bus to UQ, which made me realise that it was Easter Monday and hence no regular buses. LOL. So rushed to UQ union complex, not wanting to miss the next bus to Garden City (that's Garden City in Brisbane-I know there's one in Perth. lol). But we ended up waiting for one hour for 2 other friends of my housemates. A lot of confusions, and hence that was what made the delay. The melodies of rains continued for the whole day. So we took 3 buses to reach IKEA, which was sort of a disaster. 169 followed by 555, then 552 to finally get to IKEA. The waiting time was killing all of us. We thought of changing our plan, going to SunnyBank instead. But fate wanted us to get to IKEA, and I ain't gonna give up. haha! By 3+pm, IKEA was just in front of us! ((: I was thinking to capture a photo of entire IKEA, but the gloomy weather persisted. Rain kept pouring down. Next, of course, grabbed our LUNCH! I was starving! 4 hours of travelling plus waiting time! Who could bear that? haha. So I bought this dish - Cous Cous (I can't remember the name) - and a chocolate brownie cake! Slurps~ Didn't take photos of them though, which I used to do usually. haha. IKEA just brought back memories into my mind. -a slice of choc brownie cake; I can't remember how I feel, but I know somehow it is still there. -Trying to carry back the unattached sets of new cupboard back in SG from IKEA to home. haha; was with kerren and cavan. -back in Perth; first time to IKEA with kimhow and peiying. lol. the other times were with peiying, chiewshing and amelia. haha. -how I used to crave for the $1 hotdog and still craving for it yesterday. lol. Just several randoms things went through my mind, which I can't recall now. haha. Yeh, we were in a bit rush as it was closing soon at 5pm and obviously we didn't have enough time. So I didn't really look around much. Well, my main aim to there was to EAT THE HOTDOG! hahha! In luck, we caught the last bus back to Woodridge station. Used another route back via train. Took train back to City and then back to Toowong Station. The long journey bored us, so we played WORMS game in Nindendo DS. I was a lousy player at first, but once I gripped the strategy I was on! haha. So and so, I got home at 8pm. What a day! ![]() HAPPY-taken in Woodridge station. I think it is a form of art. They painted the station's walls. That's TOOWONG ok. I'm not selling myself as $1 IKEA hotdog. alrighty? haha looks a bit gross, ain't it? but i love it. (: the store in IKEA. HUGE I forgot my camera, hence used my phone. not very clear. ta~ |
|



