A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, April 6, 2009


Alright. I promise. This is a real quick and brief one. But don't trust me as I'm very varied. (:

So I've just done my cooking for dinner and few meals ahead. In absolute fatigue. I was carrying stuffs home all the way from the bus stop-I know, I have been saying this for several times- when I felt like I just wanted to give up and sleep in the street for tonight. YES!

I went to uni pretty early this morning, to have my Chem Pre-lab questions done. And that particular bus had its card-tag-on machine broken. So the fare was free for this trip. And when I got to uni, I saw a familiar face passing by. Didn't get to say hi though. Seemed like rushing for class. Well, nothing much really. I'm very varied. haha.

So well, I'm a bit surprised that I wasn't really tired in uni today 'cos I slept pretty late last night. Not until now. I'm very tired at the moment. And I don't mean to get online, but I just can't get control of signing in msn and checking my blog. lol!

Well, the world is so small! I went to a chem tutorial today-YES, I FINALLY DID- And one of the tutors was my cousin's ex-classmate in Brunei. What a coincidence! She is in 2nd Year Pharmacy. Awesome! Now I know, the advantage of going to chem tutorial. You can never expect what will happen :)
Like this morning.

So I had this Chem Pract-Breathalyser- As far as I can comment, I have NO IDEA at all. Most of us just copied off each other's answers. Well, we were supposed to have the same answers anyway. So it doesn't matter really. hahaha. We kinda mingled around, and I like this. (:
Of course. lol. Talked. (:

Alrighty! I need to work consistently.


Back to top