|
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Again and again. I can't really calm down myself and my mind to just focus on things. My mind boggles all the way through, having a lot to say but don't know where to start. It's Good Friday tomorrow, and Easter holidays follows. Mid-sem break is on for one week after that. And I presume that my holiday won't be a long one, and it's gotta be a catch-up-works period. Almost everyone who I have met and asked for what they plan for hols-the replies came up to be, "catch up on uni stuffs". Well, basically it's true. And it is already week 6 now! If I'm not doing the same thing as they are, I'll be seriously a dead meat. I think I haven't got enough sleep, or was it too much coffee these days that make me not quite right today. Well, I was normal from morning though until afternoon. The thing is I couldn't focus in the lectures even though I got myself this italian cappucino and damn that I forgot to let them chop on the card - that is when you buy for 8 or 10, you'll get 1 free - I guess presumably it was the final day of the mid-sem. Everyone got excited - well, not really. But I was a bit. Though I went to nowhere. Was planning to go City, and then changed my mind. Went home. And I was so hungry. Ate cereal which I think it's the best meal ever in my life. haha. Here, things went wrong. I cooked something on the pot. Forgot about it when I got into room, and stuck on the internet. All of a sudden, the alarms went off - Note:ALARMS not ALARM - there are more then 1 alarm in the house. One in kitchen, each in every bedroom. Pretty annoying when one goes off, the others follow. AND IT IS SO LOUD! So then I realised. My stuffs were burnt. And the alarms kept ringing as if the high-pitched sound was like a melody - tit..tit..tit..tit..tit..- on and on and on, until the battery of the alarm in kitchen was pulled out. But the others still went on tit..tit..tit..tit.. Until few minutes later, they calmed down. For a spilt second, I felt like bashing them all. Apologies were sincerely expressed. So then, I dropped things several times. I don't know. haha. Not right, that was! Ok, so I learnt my lesson alright! And I'm really a clean freak. I don't know how many times I have already said this. Things have changed. I've lost my gila-gila-ness. No more craps and stuffs as often before. And then I want them back although I don't feel I'm any sophisticated. I turned into I-dont-know-who-I-am. Ok, I know I don't know what I'm trying to say. Time's just ticking away, and I'm watching myself age just like that. If only I could just make something useful out of myself or anything or whatever it is. Heaps of stuffs to work on: -Data Analysis presentation -Biol econference including 1500 words professional response & powerpoint slides (group work though) and heaps of research -Chem CMT 2 -Phrm 1020 Quiz 3 -And needless to say, revise and catch up! ergh. just hope I will do those things. Well, apart from that, I want to shop around too. Let's see if I have any spare time. But going out alone is pointless and funless. Well, other time I really prefer to go alone though. I think I probably need Starbucks or Boost to cheer me up! Alrighty, I guess that's all I want to say. And oh-oh- I think I lost a bit of weight. I remember when I was in Brunei getting a medical check-up, I weighed 54.6kg. Now, I went to the free scale in UQ pharmacy store and.. and.. I'm approximately 53kg. haha. not much difference though. And that stimulate me to EAT MORE AGAIN. No, I should have said; I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR FOOD RECENTLY. And the weather is getting cooler these days. Good. (: Alrighty, I need to draw up a timetable for holiday. I need someone to push me and make sure that I do the right thing. It's such a pain to see me slacking away day by day, and having no fun outings recently. hahha. I sound so pathetic. hahha. Ta~ |
|


