A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


My appetite is growing again! Does that mean a good thing? Absolutely NO! I'm going to put on weight again. I can't stop myself 'cos I'm gulping down yoghurt now.

I sent in another copy of my resume to 7eleven. The person said he will inform the manager. Again. Any hope? I think I just have to print several more copies of my resume, and give to other shops as well. AND PRINTING is making me BROKE! They say it's better to have own printer.

Sitting randomly again for most of the lectures recently. So haven't got to know any other people yet. But I sat beside a guy today in one of my lectures. He was exhaling so hard, that I was inhaling practically what he had breathed out. Wasn't really nice anyhow. haha..

BIOL has always been my favourite unit, but I don't seem to get the whole thing. The lecturer has gone way too fast. And it's disappointing me again. I know I saw. But I just went pass. haha. I don't know but there's a passion in me. Any more coincidence huh? It'll be hard.

PHRM1010 conducted a survey today, set by a renowned uni. An English Screening Test. Silly questions, and I didn't think I get them right. hahah. Anyway, it doesn't count.

Will the right path be lighted up for me? Lead me to what I have always wanted?


Back to top