A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, March 6, 2009


I've been wanting to post these photos up, and until today, I finally did it! hahaha..
Just came back from UQ. Had only one two-hour tutorial today, but over the next few weeks it will be more than this.
And..and..I finally made up my mind to buy Sportsgirl sunglasses with $5 off voucher from UQ. So probably it's worthwhile. But came up a problem, I have no contact lens. hmph. Well, when I need to see stuffs clearly, I'll use specs then. Simple, ain't it?
And labcoat costs me $29.95! yes! Unbelievable! *ironic*











So that was me in a pink gown beside my teacher with tudong.





See the differences in me today and about 10 years back?
Basically, chubbier, wearing specs, pimples..
ta~


Back to top