|
Sunday, March 29, 2009
It's really such a pain when you want to blog, but you don't know what to write about when there are thousands of random things going around in your mind. So I forgot to mention that I went to BBQ yesterday in SouthBank again. My 4th time there? I think so. So yeh, nothing very much, but got to know some other people. Then, went to fortitude valley. Intended to buy a Taro biscuit(ping) from one of the Asian stores. And again, I forgot where it was exactly. Been wandering around, looking for that particular shop. And finally got there, but was quite disappointed to see there was no more! Wasted time and effort! But I got this custard which is quite nice, and a chocolate truffle cake. Good, I should say. But not as good as Miss Maud's one. Still, I think Miss Maud is one of the best that I have tried. Slurps~ I'l find one in here, not Miss Maud though. So yeh, that is pretty much about yesterday. And slacked for the whole night. Been stressed out. Today was quite a productive day, not until night when I'm stuck with my internet again. See, I'm here blogging. I ate a lot today. ohh.. Why I can never eat less? Bulging stomach. I think I have spelling problem. 'could' to 'clould' Haven't been reading a lot these days. It's uni again tomoro. And I'm seeing a doc for a HepB check-up. 3 compulsory doses to be taken. $20 per dose. I say, I need money! |
|


