|
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I'm a frequent blogger. Almost everyday. Ahh, what I want to say again? Yeh, I haven't mentioned that I'll be going for a contact lens trial this coming Thursday afternoon. So yeh, that's about it. Trying on, hopefully it'll be good. But when it's good, that means contact lens suit me. And $$$ has to be out of pocket soon. Dry. And yeh, it's granpa-kongkong's bday celebration tonight in a restaurant somewhere in Brunei. My second time for not being there. Pun sia sia. Happy Birthday, Grandpa! I tried on the online quizzes. I wasted 2 attempts out of 10. Left with 8 which I need to focus on. Can I trust myself? haha.. More to come. This is just the beginning. Will be meeting my cousin, Liwei, for lunch tomorrow at her place. Nice! Below are some photos which I took when I was on my way to SouthBack. Apparently, it is the Southback already. This is from SouthBank overlooking Brisbane City. I saw quite a lot of couples. How romantic! LoL! From the bridge, looking over to SouthBank. That's the bright shiny ride in SouthBank. Don't ever underestimate SouthBank. It's QUITE BIG! That's why I got lost. Remember? Ta~ I think I need toilet. |
|


