|
Monday, March 9, 2009
I was practically out of my breath when I almost reached home. Just a 'lil bit more to get home, but next time I feel like crawling and dragging myself all the way home. Imagine that? I just submitted my resume to two Pharm Stores in Toowong. 'Kadai Dadah' (drugstores) as a friend of mine would say. And another friend would call me 'Pharmer' which practically have the same pronunciation like 'Farmer'. Yes! Hopefully, I'll get some good news soon, but the managers' faces were like telling me there are no hopes at all. I felt so sleepy today. Obviously, I didn't sleep well last night. Restless. So I was throwing down Frosted Latte Frappe into my stomach, but in vain. Besides, didn't taste nice at all. Ergh~ Starbucks, far better (: I think I have decided to confess something later on this week. Should I? ): More busy days await me. |
|


