A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, March 26, 2009


I wanted to write stuffs up in here, but I hesitated for a while with a blank unimaginative mind that has no space to ponder at all.

I discovered a korean convenient store in Toowong, and not bad. I saw a green tea some sort of waffle in the fridge which was quite tempting. I wanted to get it, but it doesn't show any price tag. And I assumed it would be quite expensive? i'll get that other time. pun sia sia~

I suppose there are a lot of time for me to do something, but they always get wasted by my procrastination. And everything doesn't seem to be right at all. And I don't feel good. I don't know. Just not right.

Probably it's the emptiness?

Ta~ I need sleep


Back to top