A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, March 12, 2009


I think I have Hayfever. Been reading an online article about hayfever. It just came through my mind just now that I should check about it.
One of the things that I'm sure is that when I went back to my home in Brunei, I have frequent blocked and runny nose. Sneezing endlessly. Mostly due to the high humidity level in Brunei and the pollen count as well.
Also, I sneeze occasionally in here, Brisbane. Subtropical area. Yep. So quite humid as well.
Not really in Perth, I realise. Dry weather, I reckon.
Besides, I'm quite sure 'cos I sneeze when I smell smokes. As stated,

'...Research shows that pollution, such as cigarette smoke or car exhaust fumes, can make allergies such as hayfever worse...'
Adapted from http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Hay-fever/Pages/Introduction.aspx?url=Pages/What-is-it.aspx

That's why. Now I know.

All of the sudden today while I was in the bus home, I had a feeling of missing home. The good feeling of being at home comfortably. No worries at all.

Again, class starts 12noon for me tomorrow. A 2-hr session.

Alrights, I need to be serious now. A lot of important stuffs are coming up.

Stop thinking about other unnecessary stuffs. My mind always goes off to pick up random crazy things.

BBQ at SouthBank tomorrow evening.


Back to top