|
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I need motivation, inspiration, perseverance.. I need to work again.. My mind is still in its off mode. Not working very productively! And I'm not reading very much. There are books that I really need to bury my eyes into. LoL. I need concentration. I know it's a cliche. Biol personal response to due.. Chem CMT to due.. Phrm1020 online quiz 2 to due.. More and more.. Did Phrm1020 tutorial test 1 yesterday. Was quite a disaster. I left my notes at home, so obviously I can't remember much about it. But I'm pretty sure that I get the first question right. About which book that has sedation warnings. We have to remember where to find these kinds of information from which books. This is the objective of the test. Weekend is nearer, which is good. Make sure I make good use of those times. |
|


