A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, March 5, 2009


I must at least do something tonight, e.g. read through one or more courses' recent lecture notes as I don't really get the whole thing! Piles of works are waiting for me. Looked through what I will have for this semester, and it's like killing me. Assessments, econference, and other stuffs are somehow waiting to have a good laugh at me. Also, I need to keep myself up-to-date to my very best friend ever, the BlackBoard. Good enough to have an electronic friend.
Why can't I be earlier everytime?!
I was late for about 5 mins for Chem1030 lecture this afternoon. So I'm going to listen to the Lecthopia later. Had 3 consecutive lectures today until 3pm. Quite tired! I almost dozed off in Phrm1020 lecture. Biol1040 was disappointing me. Only I know the reason why ):
And I'm quite full now. Yes, I'm having my dinner while blogging.

I was planning to capture some photos of UQ, but was reluctant everytime.
A view from Level 4 of UQ Biological Science Library taken sometime last week. Will capture more again. (:
ta~


Back to top