|
Friday, March 13, 2009
I know. I know. In obsession. Just came back from South Bank BBQ. Still stubborn and dumb, I got lost there. Ended up asking a friend to fetch me from the original place which I think I should have waited there. Long story. You might not be very interested but I'm going to tell anyway. haha. So I finished stuffs in UQ lib, obviously doing almost nothing, at around 5pm. Then waited for bus to Toowong. Got there, bought grapes. Took bus to city thereafter. My mind is all about starbucks, so I decided to get one finally. Went to starbucks, and I was like so SO hyper and happy. In the end, I got it. But the satisfaction was just not enough. A bit down. I'm not sure why, but everytime I get this feeling of uneasiness and moodiness. What is it actually? I still can't figure out. Nothing can satisfy me. Even if I look happy, deep down inside I'm actually not. You can see I smile and laugh as I do always, but I'm just not that sometimes. Like where is actually happiness and joy? So apparently I got lost when actually I was near the destination and had to get back to the very starting point. So we had food, games and photos! Ok, so I made clear of a few stuffs here, which makes me disappointed obviously. But what to do? I never get to talk. Never have the good chance at all. And planning doesn't really work somehow. Just wait for luck and chance. Ergh.. Can't I just stop thinking about it?!!! Can I?? Peace. I need tranquility. |
|


