A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


A feeling to express out everything, but I just can't.
I've changed?
Probably still lack of confidence?

The hot and humid weather is killing me here. Everytime I walk out, I'll sweat instantly and endlessly. And it takes me a long time to cool down.

I'm having my dinner right now. Tell ya, when I cook my own dinner, it doesn't really taste nice unless I put all my passion and time into it. Not as nice. Time is never enough for me.

I'm so tired today. Last night, went for a dinner at Royal On The Park Hotel in Brisbane City. Met up a lot of bruneians as well as the Deputy Minister of Education with some other officers. The dinner was free! So why shouldn't I go for it? hahah. Actually, to meet up some new friends too. So and so, I thought it was going to start at 6.30pm. I rushed all my way there. I was sweating again. hmph. Alrights, nothing much. Ate food and talked around. Got some advices from nice people. Thank you!
Took CityCat home, and thanks to the president of Brunei Student Society for walking me home. And yes, my place is indeed dodgy!

So and so..
Had class at 9am this morning. Everything was fine, but I need to catch up what the lecturer is mumbling about next time.
Had PHRM1010 next, History of Pharmacy. Needless to say, boring. I almost dozed off, but kept myself awake.
Next, BIOL class. My favourite! But I lost my concentration somehow.

Ok, basically, I won't bother to call if the person doesn't do the same to me as well. So why should I? But Amelia said grab the chance. haha!

Too tired to think.
I need shower, get prepared with my stuffs, and have a good night sleep.
ta~


Back to top