A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, March 27, 2009


Alrights. Good. I just checked. And the photo up there is back again. Sweet!

I don't know what's going on with me.
I felt hungry after finishing uni this afternoon. And went coles to do some shopping, grabbed keropoks. So opened one and ate them while walking home. Probably it is not good to eat while you walk especially a long way, uphill then downhill.

So when I got home, I went to take out another half-eaten keropok and ate some of them. I haven't even finished the one that I just freshly opened. I couldn't stop myself once I started. Then it was too salty for me. I went to eat some lettuce which I prepared for my dinner. So then, I stopped stuffing the crackers into my mouth. While cooking for dinner, kept reminding myself not to add a lot of stuffs, trying to cut down some calories. Not too salty either. Then I ended up eating a bit of cereals! LoL. I have this weird appetite these days. So now, I'm eating my dinner. Feel so breathless. I think I need iron.. Not the metal Iron (Fe). haha

BBQ at Southbank again tomorrow at 11am. Organised by Bruneian Students Society in Brisbane. So looking forward to meet new people. Hope I won't get lost again this time. Remember how stubborn I was last time and got lost. Yes, I learnt my lesson.

I think I did some work today. But not enough.
The weather is getting dry, I think.

And thanks to Candy for telling me last night that there would be a workshop on 'Writing Reflective Journals'. Attended it, and it was very useful. I got some feedback on my personal response. I think I will edit it later (Hope I really do). I'm lack of WHYs!!

Well, at least now I know, uni is not really an awesome thing.
It is the anticipating feeling of getting into uni which is awesome. But not the feeling after that, which is trying to catch up, socialising, and be outstanding & distinctive in the massive crowds of students. And when you need a part-time job, the employers never seem to get back to you.

jia you (:


Back to top