|
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Alright. The procrastination word is still stuck in my mind. Means I'm still slacking like usual. I never do what I've planned. And I think I need to stand, and that makes me work. Take my chair and laptop away. I'm planning to go chinatown for egg tarts later, but it seems that it won't happen. 'Cos I'm lazy! The english screening test result came out already, and I did really bad. Luckily it doesn't count. And frankly, the questions were somehow silly! I need to train my brain. Was playing brain games just now. Yes, I did toad dissection yesterday! Cool man. The cane toad was brain-dead, but its heart was still pumping. Awesome! Its limbs were still moving when I poked on its nerves. Sorry toad! But you were the lucky one! Talking 'bout this, I have to do the report on that toad analysis. Due tomorrow, but it doesn't count, instead will give feedback. So I need to WORK!! I really pray that hopefully everything will go well for my family. 9.45am. I need to hang my clothes up. Thanks for your time! (: |
|


