A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


7.26pm-Finished dinner. Takeaway from Jackpot. Apparently, I had no energy and passion to cook for tonight. In absolute fatigue. I had class at 9am this morning and ended at 5pm with library workshop, having some empty slots in between but still quite busy.

I woke up quite early this morning to prepare lunch and washed clothes. But still I was late 5mins for Chem lecture. I'm a late girl now. haha.. Actually, a slacker!

Still have no slightest idea of the chem stuffs being taught. I can say I understand partly. Focus Lady, Focus! Then Phrm1010, even worse. Do I have to remember those stuffs? Ended at 11am, went to print out some notes, got Subway Free Cookies (the same old. greedy for free stuffs), ate my lunch almost under the rain, went to Biosci Lib trying to do the worksheets before Phrm1020 workshop. Last minute, I say. :S

BIOL again! Looking all over the lecture hall. And yes, spotted! haha. But still, what for? :(
The desk was broken at the very seat that I was in.

Went back to Biosci Lib, continuing with my worksheets. I had to refer to SO MANY THICK BOOKS ABOUT THOUSAND PAGES! Say, do all pharmacists remember all those stuffs? Nah, I don't think so. Luckily, almost done before the workshop, but still we discussed the answers in the workshop.

My rate of motivation and socialising is somehow declining these days. Say, I've changed?
I just don't like some people here, but it makes me feel annoyed. I try not to, but I feel it somehow. Trying to talk to me, but end up somehow giving me cold shoulder? I'm trying to avoid her when I know I shouldn't have done this.
Sometimes I feel like i-want-to-be-alone mode. Other time, I want to keep on talking non-stop. Weird right? Human nature?

Handed in another copy of resume to a shop just now. Pray that I got a part-time job soon. Because I need to EAT! haha..

Backpain. Should I go for the Volunteer Experiment on Backache? Good pay though, $15 per hour for 3 hours. But I'm scared. What if it goes wrong? haha..

Can I sleep in tomorrow? I have class at 12noon. But time is never enough for me.

This Friday, BBQ at South Bank. Yeay?
Also, QPSA's Welcome Back Party. Should I go and know more pharmacists-to-be? It said wear something to represent if you didn't take pharmacy. I have no idea at all. Plus who to send me back home? :S

ta~


Back to top