A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, February 22, 2009


Sunday!
Finally, I had a nutritious breakfast this morning. Well, cereal and milk!
And I need to correct a mistake here. Blame my poor estimation. The distance from my place to Toowong Shopping Village is like that from Tuart Mews to about Kong's. haha!
Probably I got used to it now! But it took me 10mins to get there. Nice daily exercise. Any hope to get anymore slimmer?
So, yes, went to Toowong Shopping Village again! Got some stuffs. Finally, a suitable bulb for my study lamp, a pair of thongs, a big bowl (but I'm not eating that much!), salt (that's why my dinner last night was a bit tasteless!).. and some other stuffs..
And, and yes!! My lunch! I need to complain!! It was far, far too salty for me. a Japanese Okiyadon (if I'm not wrong). I can't take it all!
Ta!


Back to top