|
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I'm here again!! Guess what?!! I walked to Brisbane City just now! About 3.5km from my place. The singaporean uncle brought me around there. He's nice! So we started at around 4pm. Walked along the pavement parallel to the Brisbane River. Reached city at around 5pm. The city is so cool, bigger than Perth's (umm.. I think). The wind blew away all my sweat. It was so nice, but my legs were getting tired. Fatigue, I think. By this week, I must take bus to city and have a look! haha! (: Then, went South Bank! Artificial beach, mini stadium, sunday market, wheel-ride.. All are there! Had an ice-cream, melting all the way with the wind blowing on it. Walked back home for another hour. I felt blisters on my feet, but I lost lots calories! Hopefully, but my dinner was a bit huge. ): And a very sincere sorry to Amelia 'cos she called me twice and I missed her call. (: Showering soon. And gonna sleep early tonight! Orientation tomorrow! Ta Ta~ |
|


