A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, January 4, 2009


no title for today's post because I have no idea of what it is about.
But I'm not good at all. I haven't been in here for so long until today.
I haven't made up my mind of where to go this year. So much nuisance if I have to think further of everything. Frankly, I hate year-end and beginning of the year. I have no choice but to accept everything and feel blessed.

I need to keep myself busy so I won't get all these old sickness. So I hope I can get back to my own daily routine as soon as possible. It will be very, very soon.

I have my new haircut. I don't know, but I don't kind of like it. Anyway, it is still better than the old one. It's shorter, straighter. ahhas.

I think I should post up some photos soon. It's evidently empty in here.
I did some photos arrangement last few weeks, and quite nice that I have two photo albums of mine almost full. Two are not many, but I feel blessed with it. All that I need to do now is laughing.


Back to top