|
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
sweeping off some dirt and dust in here. Needless to say, I have nothing very extraordinary to do recently. It sounded as if I was a warrior or kungfu fighter who had been saving people and world. Ahh. Craps! In other words, I have been rotting and grown mushrooms on me. hahas. Besides, I felt energyless for the last few days. I'm not sure why. Life is so varied. Just like the sky. It was gloomy just now, with all the black clouds dominating the sky as if there would be a immense cascade of rain sweeping the city. But then, a moment later, the gloomy clouds vanished as if the jigsaw puzzles were being randomised. The sunshine arose, and here came the heat of the day, reflecting onto the earth's surface. That's life. I saw my waufp results this morning. Satisfactory as in I got what I have hoped. Just on the brink of what I wished to get. (: I'm blessed. Thank god. But the next thing is to come. My uni offers. There is a feeling of dread in me. I think I know why. I need a haircut soon!! The sooner the better. It enrages me. |
|


