A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, November 16, 2008


It is a blessing to have get-togethers before everyone of us goes to our own separate ways. From a bday surprise for my housemate to Sharene's Farewell Party last night( it might be farewell party for some of us too who are leaving soon), everyone is hoping to get home soon, yet it might be hard to leave a place full of less-than-a-year memories. The sooner I reach the dateline, the more I feel numb. ((:

I couldn't find what I want.

I had dreams these few days. Peculiar dreams, which I have not had for quite a long time. One by one, they appeared. How weird. But they were nice to the fact that it made me having heartaches. hahahas.

Check out my facebook for recent photos(:


Back to top