|
Saturday, November 29, 2008
That is what I have now in my mind. ??? I have no idea how I am supposed to go through that written test tomorrow. In such a short time with less than what I'm supposed to practise, I don't think I will achieve what I need to achieve. Plus the speaking test today seems to be a sucks for me. Urban Planning, that is the theme that I had this morning. I simply blurted out and kept talking practically all craps. So what now? And also she asked me to describe about the house or apartment that I like. Huh~ I think I hesitated most of the time, thinking what I should say. But I have to cross my fingers only for now. Tomorrow? That will mostly depend on my luck. hmph. Something that always lightens me. you-know-who. So what I need now is sleep! |
|


