A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, November 10, 2008


I have overcome a lot of things. I know not as much as other people did. But I'm glad that I've come to this far. It feels good to be the not-me again. And I will be back to the usual-me if I can soon.

Growing up is learning to act in a more sensible and mature way.
Think positive and that life is indeed a life. No one can ever run away from the harsh reality.
And that we must be satisfied and feel that we are blessed.
Cherish every moment that we all have now.
It's still a long way to go before reaching my 18th. By 18th, I should be more sophisticated, and learning to be now.

Whatever it is,


Back to top