A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


What have I done? Even the sky doesn't like me either. When I have hung my clothes on the lines, it started to rain. I took my clothes in twice. Now, they are outside in the living room, waiting for the sky to be clear. And it drizzled for less than 5 minutes. How ridiculous.

Well, that's is how life should me. Unpredictable. Challenging. Full of obstacles. No wonder it's called life. Life Isn't Freaking Easy! So let's live our life to the infinity!

Let's recall what I've done throughout the year.

January- I first stepped in Perth. I was here all by myself. Strangers were all around me. I was surprised that I wasn't very scared, and got to know people easily. Well, I admitted that I wasn't the myself that time. I tried to be more open.

February- College started. My college life was getting busier than I had expected. But I seemed to put everything at ease. Chinese New Year was kinda fun. First time for me to celebrate away from family, with new friends instead. A new experience.

March- Getting busier than ever. I went to Karrinyup for the second time.

April- Term 1 test started. I had my first fever here. Then I had hols. Hanging out with friends. First time in Rockingham beach. I was watching a drama for the 2 weeks hols.

May- Semester 2 exams. Life was so far so good. Had lots of fun with friends, talking till late night.

June- Something was wrong with me.

July- Semester 2 hols. I spent most of it alone, having movie marathon. I was glad that movies helped to fill up my lonely time. Made a lot of food.

August- Made visits to several uni.

September- Looking forward for hols, but it wasn't really time to relax. Had myself enjoying the books for Sem 2 exams.

October- Sem 2 exams commenced. Practically I have forgotten almost everything after the exams. And now time constraints me from doing more preparation. less than two weeks to the WAUFP. I got back my Sem 2 papers. I don't think they were good, but I think I'm content. I know I've learnt my mistakes, and I need to put in more blood and sweats. (:

November- WAUFP commences. It will be time to play as much as I could, and time to pack my stuffs up. It will be time to remember all the fun times. It will be time to snuggle in my bed as much as I could. It will be time for me to get back home.

December- You know what's is coming. (: Halfway through the month. I won't expect much. I had different one last year. Earlier one in Singapore. And later back in Brunei. But I hope my WAUFP results and uni offers will be my best presents ever. And I don't think I will ever make my dream plan come true. No travels, I guess. ):

Let's appreciate what we have around now. Be contented with everything and everyone around you. Time will never take us back to old times again. And now it's time for me to stop blogging right here, or else I'm gonna be a dead meat.

Wish me luck.


Back to top