|
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I altered my blogskin. I don't really seem to like it very much though after I set it. Quite small, it is. Well, I have to change my taste after all. That previous blogkin was up for about 1 month or more than that. Class starts tomorow. And yet I'm not really prepared. I don't know. I sense slightly bad karma around. Internet is a total distraction, but partial entertainer for me. I've been watching Gossip Girls these days. I'm into Season 2 already. I love one part of it where Nate Archibald said, 'None of us are saints.' And there came the confessions. So I was watching Gossip Girls with amelia this afternoon, and went to get from chiewshing the other parts of the series. Also, amelia, peiying and me went to the playground in the evening. We played like we have never played like kids before. ahhas. I don't know. I think I've gotten myself a lil bit tanned. (: I've almost forgotten that the Graduation Dinner is coming so soon. Mind you. I haven't got some other stuffs. hmph. College tomorow! Wish me luck! |
|


