A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, October 4, 2008


alrighty. this is when i'm gonna rush on writing this blog of mine. First thing first, I have this somewhat unexpected flu and cough, starting from last monday. It started with an uneasy sorethroat, and there it came. The warning of getting sick. Yes, I'm obviously sick. And it's holiday now. Well, what it seems to me is that this two week so-called holiday appear to be a study break for the upcoming exams! Yes, absolutely right. ): I'm sitting here as if there is a bomb underneath me with its countdown to explode anytime. I bet im sick due to the long hours of staying in the perth royal show on last saturday. The 12-hours-walk-around pratically drained me! Of course, I flopped down on my bed and slept soundly that night. (: I love the fireworks! But, of course, i was short of something else.

alrighty. the bombshell beneath me is utterly unhappy!

Brisbane, a place I could only see from far,
There you go, make your own way.
My turn hasnt yet dragged me over,
Fill with hopes to climb the challenging stairway.

to mom and dad, I'm sorry ):


Back to top