A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, October 18, 2008


I'm staring blankly at my laptop screen now, yet I'm typing it down. So it is not true, but my mind was really blank as a matter of fact that specks of dust stacked up in here. Sorry for not updating my blog often nowadays, but I'm trying to make it interesting for readers to devour in my blog. Will u guys? ahhas. (:

I've done my exams today. So how was it? Great! As in, the exams were really fabulous to the extent that every question exerted their own supernatural powers to ensure that your brain cells were totally being tortured madly. hahas. Well, one more external exams-the big one- is coming up in 2 weeks time. Say, how will time slow down for me? Probably, I'm going to bury myself with piles of textbooks and papers. Reckon it is a good idea?

There are so many that I want to do these days:

1* Go to cottlesloe beach. Get a sunset or sunrise view. Sunrise is not really possible due to the fact that I have to wake up really early, or else I have to camp a night there which I will probably freeze.

2* Go for ktv. I've been longing to sing, just want to go for one last time before I leave here although the mirrors or whatsoever windows might have a lil bit of crack due to my extreme frequency(frequency or pitch, I'm not sure. Physics students, please correct me if I'm wrong (:

3* Watch Heroes Season 3! It is shown on Channel 7 every Thursday now. But say I have only 5 thursdays left in here. So 5 more episodes to watch.

4* Get rid of some unnecessary stuffs so my baggages won't be overloaded when I get back home. That's a big trouble.

5* Fill up my application form for uni admission. That's a big headache. ): I have another headache coming up. Taking ielts in the end of november, which practically means I have to get back home earlier, changing my flight date as well as the date to vacate my room in mews here. I think I'm gonna miss my ever spacious room. I'm not the type that could solve something that come up instantaneously especially at the eleventh hour.

6* Gatherings with friends. Parties or BBQs. Getting involved in some social activities. hahas. (:

7* Finish eating the 10 kg rice with peiying. We were thinking to start a 'rice' party. Having various rice dishes, ranging from the very basic which is plain nasi to sushi. hahas. examples of the dishes: nasi lemak, nasi goreng, nasi katok, nasi ayam, ketupat, rice balls? maybe steam rice? bbq rice? from all range. (:

8* I think lastly to anticipate the Graduation Dinner on this 31st. (: Someone will dance with me huh? I will presumably craving for all the food there while they all are dancing? ahhas.

Well, I guess that's it in my list. (: I'll add up next time

I was watching 'Kungfu Panda' just now. Well, that movie was up ages ago, and I just got to watch it today on my 12-13inches laptop screen. That movie is awesome. Aaaweeesome.. That's what the Panda said. Believe in yourself, and you could make to your own destiny. He made it. Initially, he is just an ordinary son of a noodle stall's owner in the China. He dreams to become a great kungfu warrior, but he is just so bloated. Yet he is chosen to be the one to save the village from the dreadful enemy, tai lang. He defeats the enemy, who aims to snatch the quite pointless legendary blank scroll which shows only your reflection. But it is meaningful. It sort of like says only you who believe in yourself will guide you towards your destiny. (: Overall, the movie is quite nice and hilarious. (:

Fate will never treat us equally. It will always take something off from you when you have gained something better. It's like you have to pay for what you have got. We should control fate, or should fate dominate us?


Back to top