|
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I just had Graduation dinner a while ago, or to be specific it was held last evening. All the beautiful and handsome faces, beams, and the friendliness of the all Tuart international students filled up the Hyatt's Plaza Ballroom. It was a blessing to be there with everyone even though there is a chemistry waufp exam in two days time. The wonderful speechs by very important persons were really very meaningful and hilarious. Also, a lot of prizes and certs were given out. Food was not bad too. I love the appetizers, especially salad. It was the food that would always keep me in a good mood no matter how. Surprisingly, I got what I did not expect. I need to give myself a pat on the back. Countless photos were snapped everywhere as long as someone was ever willing to take the photo with you. I don't usually like make-ups on me, but amelia did a good job. Thanks! (: And I think I should have worn spec all the time. Cos it really hurt my eyes when I didn't have it on. Photo-snapping sessions started as soon as we got to the Hyatt Hotel. Well, I don't know what I could say about me, but I really had a bad pose in every picture. ahhas. I think I need to practise more? And I miss out taking photos with very important persons. ): First regret. I should have slept better in the last few weeks so I won't have the worst acnes I have ever had on my face now. Second regret. Also, I should have taken more appetizers just now. I really love the salad to the extreme. Third regret. I was hoping to dance with very important persons on the dance floor, but didn't really get the coincidental chance under intentional circumstances. And anyways, my dancing skills suck since secondary school. hahas. I mean, well, I did like move around. So.. Fourth regret. I thought about something that is impossible to do so unless I have guts to go around and ask this morning, but it was troublesome. Hint: Photo-snapping. Hence, Fifth regret. It seems that I have plenty regrets to keep in my life. So here comes the blessings. First Blessing: I sort of enjoyed the food in Hyatt Hotel. That was what enlightened my mood. (: Second Blessing: I was relaxed and was not even rushing or worrying about anything else. I'm happy-go-lucky, ain't I? Third Blessing: For all the stuffs that I have got. Fourth Blessing: Took photos with many many friends, close or not really close ones but reacted very friendly. All the best ya, guys! Fifth Blessing: Got onto the dance floor, cheered for those who danced really really well. Sixth Blessing: Attended the Graduation Dinner. It was a memorable experience for me. (: Seventh Blessing: Everything went on smoothly. Nothing crashed the party. Eight Blessing: Glad and haven't got to bed right now. ahhas. Well, 8 blessings minus off 5 regrets. Well, my blessings outnumber the regrets. But it is the impact that matters. I know I seem to act a bit awkward most of the time, and I don't know what else to say when it was time to say. hmph. I can't wait to get home, but I don't really want to leave the place that I came alone and stayed for 9 months with my determination and courage. I love my ever spacious room. I love the happy times in here. I begin to miss some lectures in college. I begin to miss walking down to college either under hot sun or with the winter chilly wind. I miss orientation where I knew no one, and how I was trying to socialise with strangers who later become my friends and bffs. I miss how I was trying to concentrate in class, preventing myself from dozing off earlier in the year mostly in Physics class. hahas. I miss how I used to buy utopia Bubble milk tea throughout the year. I miss how my housemates, friends and I talking till late at night. I remember we once talked till 4 in the morning. awesome! I miss how I had movie marathon! (: Alrighty. I need sleep to replenish my weary soul. Best of the Best Luck for my upcoming exams. I guess this will be the last one before the exams? I'll be uploading the graduation pics soon in facebook. Check it out. |
|


