A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, September 8, 2008


I found an orange paper titled "85 Presents to Give Yourself " in my college library. I think they are worth to consider about. ahhas. (:
I'll just post up first 10 in here! (: 85 are too much to post up today!

1) Walk instead of driving. well, I do always as I don't have a car. LoL
2) Search out for a long-lost friend. I want to.
3) Read a poem aloud.
4) Look at the stars.
5) Use a new word.
6) Open up to the person closest to you. hahas. Open up? as in?
7) Frame a picture.
8) Forget an old grudge. I'm trying!
9) Take yourself to lunch.
10) Help a stranger.


hmm. Actually, I was going to say something else today, but this orange paper seems to be have more priority than the other. So probably just forget about it. (:
I wonder how that figure behind the old wrinkled eyes feels.


Back to top