A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, September 22, 2008


It's time to clear off every speck of dust in here. It's been one week since I last blogged. (:
I've lots to say. Could I have remember them, but time limits me to say them all. All I have to say is I had my fringe a nice cut on last Thursday by myself. Initially, it looked quite ohkays, but on the day after that night I disposed parts of my fringe and afterwards before Saturday, I somehow looked like a weirdo with my fringe surrounded by my bushy hair. I took that as a new hairstyle. (: And thanks a million to Evelyn who became my hero and saved my day afterwards. She helped me scrap off some of my hair, and for once I thought miracles had come to my life for I really like my hair then. (: Well, plus she did some curls on my hairs. I wish I could get one perming tool or straightening one. But come to think about it, I probably won't use it based on my lazy and ever-slacking personality. ahhas. (: Enough of this. I guess I'll blog soon?


If I was a tree, I would love to stand upright as a tree would always do and never ever get down again.
If I was a rose, I would blossom daily to make rose lovers as happy as they would and every couple as their gifts.
If I was the light breeze, I would make a move to let the daughter cuddling between her mother's arms, the guy to put his arm on the girl's shoulder to pull her closer,and the grandson to make sure every part of his wheel-chaired grandpa is carefully covered in warmth down in the porch.
If I was the rain, I would rain lightly for happy kids to play out with their friends on the field without getting sick.
If I am myself, I would end here and get myself up to shower. (:

I have a quote for today:

If you hate a person, you hate something in him/her that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
- Hermann Hesse-


Back to top